Monday, March 7, 2011

So much for cool, calm, and relaxed!

That was my plan for these upcoming two weeks. Alot of laying around doing nada. Well so far my plan has been a major failure. My poor daughter M had to have emergency surgery on her appendix on Thursday. Have I ever mentioned when either of my girls are sick I am a raving lunatic. My oldest daughter N said that they should have sedated me on Thursday along with M !! So true. I remember when they were young and the very few times they became ill I was unbearable to be around...I just wanted them better!!!! So on top of the surgery I squeezed in my US appt the following morning at the crack of dawn. J stayed home with M....he's the best! Had my blood drawn then followed my date with the probe....yuck I will never get use to that thing. My lining was good but she still saw some fluid. Then came cyst one and two...one on each ovary. They were small and the tech said....well they could be follicles...not really sure. HUH...are you serious...do ya think we could figure it out? I'm pretty sure that makes a big difference. Jeez so they send the pics over to the doc for review. Nurse calls back that evening and says to start stims! I'm so overjoyed I don't even bother to ask about my cysts/follicles. So I begin my stims reduce my Lupron and...............................

BLEEDING on Sunday and Monday....wtf??????? I am completely freaking out at this point. I leave a message for my nurse and wait. Well not actually wait...I google...bad idea. I know how bad it is to try to find an answer online but I cant help myself. I need an answer now! What if they cancel me? As soon as I took that first stim injection on Friday this counts as one try towards our multi-cycle attempts. Shit...Shit....Shit

Nurse calls back...its normal...from the Lupron...its just a nuisance really she states.

Nuisance....I almost had a break down in front of a client as I am going over his legal documents. Poor chap was so excited about the new hanger he was buying and all I could think about was I am bleeding which means my lining is getting thinner and it should be getting thicker..argggg Mr. Hanger man I do not care about your planes...I WANT A BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment