Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2, 2011

Not much happening .....waiting for the days to pass so we can begin this process! I have officially watched every Baby Story ever taped and have now moved on to Bringing Home Baby! I am truly a crazed woman at this point. All I ever really think about is baby, baby, baby! I go to Target and some how magically appear in the baby section. I can tell you exactly what aisle anything baby is found in! Btw I must have the grass thingy that hold bottles while they dry and that frog pod for the tub. Think that's crazy I have the BRU site mastered as well....sad...sad...sad. Oh and the HGTV rate my space nurseries...I have marked all my favorites for future use. I have an enormous tub of absolutely beautiful girl baby clothes that my sis has given me..thanks V!!! The baby gap went out of business and my youngest daughter and I stopped by so she could pick up a few things for her good friends baby (yeah that doesn't make me feel old) and I fell in love with these small little PJ's. M said that I should but them...that maybe that would bring me luck...I bought them!

Here is a  picture of each of my girls....I love being their mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment