Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

I finally made the call to my RE to get the ball rolling on our first IVF. I guess I was hoping for a miracle BFP on this break cycle. Unfortunately I have my classic pms symptoms...backache, bloated belly and of course the prerequisite zit...great. I'm a little more bummed than usual. I guess I never thought that we would have to actually do IVF. Jeez and to think I actually snubbed my nose at people who did IVF..I thought they were playing god with science when it came to baby-making. I now understand the desperation and if the only option we have left is IVF then bring it on. I dread the day that I will have to mail the check for this POSSIBILITY of having a baby it really is an incredible amount of money and I think of all the other uses it could be put towards. But then I realize that I have a right to my own dreams and we can always make more money. Well I should be starting my dreaded AF any day now. Of course its going to torture me and be delayed simply because I want to get going on making some petri-dish babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment