Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

How exciting! I have a blog!

I decided to create a blog to document our desire and struggle to have a baby. I am always asked by family and friends what the status of our quest is so this will alleviate the need to repeat my story over and over. Not that I mind reiterating but this just seems a little more efficient...and anyone how knows me knows that I am all about getting as much done as humanely possible in a day.
 
A little background info....

Met the man of my dreams....married him! He loves kids and is absolutely wonderful with them. I came to the conclusion that after years of avoiding anything remotely baby related that I wanted a little him/her of us both.

We have children from previous marriages...all three are the best. But we both want one together. I want to experience a child with someone whom desires it and would be an amazing dad.


A

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO BLOGGING!! Im so excited to follow your journey though the blog!

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...I'm so new at the blogging thing that I didnt even know you can leave a comment.

    BTW I read your blog everytime you post :)

    ReplyDelete